Me! Brock.overcash

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been using these forums for a while but finally joined so yay haha. I have had my OG Droid for a couple months now, kinda jumped into android a little late. I have gotta say, I think I love the OG Droid a little more everyday over all of the new phones with their locked and heavily modded software.

I am going to start working on a rom of my own as soon as I can get 64bit Ubuntu running on my laptop. For some reason, Every cd I burn fails to boot, but hopefully I will be able to get that running soon so I can get to work experimenting.

I think that's all for now, follow me on twitter if you want at brock_overcash. I will probably start posting some initial progress on my rom there if I can get a couple new followers, but if I can get a build going, I will make my own twitter and forums username for that.

Thanks guys!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum - glad you decided to join in! you are absolutely correct - the darkside and OG D1 are where it's at! look forward to seeing what you come up with.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the community man. good to have you with us. feel free to ask questions and post opinions. dive in and enjoy!

OP
brock.overcash
Reaction score
thanks to all, now if only i could get Ubuntu working...