1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

mayday,mayday,DROID DOWN!!! HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Reggie3, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Reggie3

Reggie3 New Member

DROID2 Model# A955 is stuck in red eye loop, i rooted my D2 with z4root,installed liberty rom manager, titainum backup, clockwork rom manager, busy box installer, all free apps. i couldnt use all the features with those, so i added my other phones gmail acc. "droidx" i have the paid apps on this # because it will not root! i downloaded paid apps uninstalled the free ones after i backed em up. i was changing battery icon, adding fonts, all worked fine. when i started to change the pull down bar from vzw to my wifes name. the droidx bootstrap recovery app gained SU went into recovery and is now stuck. i swaped phones on her line to her new still in the box "old phone" Palm so she would still live!!! but i gotta fix the D2 NOW!!! Get what i mean:) Please help
  2. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Premium Member Premium Member

You can't use CWM and bootstrap on the same ROM. You need to SBF, instructions in my signature.
Search tags for this page

motorola a955 stuck at red eye