1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Maybe Time To Embrace The Charge??

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by IceAngel8381, Apr 21, 2011.

1. IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381 New Member

I just received a Tweet from VZW stating the Samsung Charge will be released on April 28th.

I *so* want the Bionic, but I may have to go with the Charge due to the earlier release date.

(I apologize if this has been posted...I could not find it.)
  2. vzwcooter

vzwcooter New Member

The only reason why I am remotely considering this phone is the screen. The price tag is telling me no though.
  3. Ghostt

Ghostt New Member

You can buy the Charge from Wirefly and Amazon for $250, and I wouldn't be surprised if that price dropped to $200 in a few weeks. I'm more concerned about the speed (little RAM and single core) and battery life. If the battery, coupled with the supposed saved battery life by the Amoled Plus, solidly outperforms the TB I'd probably buy.