1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Maybe Switching to CM7?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by ccsoccer03, Jun 22, 2011.

1. ccsoccer03

ccsoccer03 New Member

I'm very anxious to switch to CyanogenMod7. There's one pretty big deal breaker for me at the moment... and thats the camera/Camcorder aspect. Now I do realize that a fix has been released for the camera that fixes youtube/camera/ and netflix, but what about the camcorder? And also, I dont think the stock android camcorder app supports 720p nor all the options the Blur app provides. Is there any app on the market that provides support for both 7MP Widescreen photos for Camera and 720p Video with Microphone support for the X? I know its a lot to ask, but I wanna know before I go SBF crazy switching.
  2. codustyle

codustyle New Member

maybe next time be more to the point.....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums
  3. ccsoccer03

ccsoccer03 New Member

I just want to know Abt 720p videoing on cm7....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. DJxPanda

DJxPanda New Member

Camera works. Camcorder not sure. But camera works. Theres a patch you can apply that will fix it

5. ccsoccer03

ccsoccer03 New Member

Well I mean cyanogen in general. I wanna know if the aosp app or a 3rd party would work. HD is important. Something like being able to use the blur app or a dev created replacement