1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Maybe in the wrong spot, but I can't save pic messages

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by blackenst9, May 13, 2010.

1. blackenst9

blackenst9 New Member

I am probably posting this in the wrong area but I need help. My droid wont let me save pic messages to my gallery. I have some very important pics that I would really like to save.

I bring up the message touch the pic, it comes up, I hit the menu and... NOTHING!!! I have dicked around with this for a day now. Please some help.

B9
  2. dthank

dthank New Member

Hold your finger over the message with the pic, and a menu should pop up. Select the option "save to SD card" and then the picture should be saved in a folder on your SD card after that for future use. Let me know if that worked for you
  3. blackenst9

blackenst9 New Member

It worked great. I feel like an idiot for not figuring it out. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

B9
Search tags for this page

my droid razor wont let me save a picture from an email