Maybe ICS is closer than it appeared? :-)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
We'll find out. I emailed him :)

Tried calling but his inbox is full lol

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I call :icon_ devil: *cough* *cough* :icon_ devil: well, you know :)

robert70

Reaction score
I hope so, I really want to see if the x2 actually gets it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It does look like he flashed an unofficial build. His name is in the upper left notification bar along with some other oddities on the lock screen.

I really dislike ICS to be perfectly honest :(

Launcher is ugly, colors are ugly, the horrendous search bar needs to go. I REALLY REALLY hope Moto makes this build clean

robert70

Reaction score
I wondered the same thing, but since I haven't actually seen this os yet maybe its a wallpaper?

mkemvp32

Reaction score
It's just a rooted Razr. ICS does NOT come with Honeycomb boot up. Safe system enabled as in Safestrap? Nothing official here. It's a rip off....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I wondered the same thing, but since I haven't actually seen this os yet maybe its a wallpaper?

negative, it's ICS it just is a question of what exactly it is.

ICS has been booted onto the RAZR albeit it isn't fully functioning so I'm curious if this is fully functioning and what exactly it is. I told him to send me a shot of the about screen

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
negative, it's ICS it just is a question of what exactly it is.

ICS has been booted onto the RAZR albeit it isn't fully functioning so I'm curious if this is fully functioning and what exactly it is. I told him to send me a shot of the about screen
Looks like DroidTh3ory's Th3oryRom RazrXv1 with some extra ICS theme added... his bootup is the same honeycomb and uses safestrap. Only "looks" like ICS.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Looks like DroidTh3ory's Th3oryRom RazrXv1 with some extra ICS theme added... his bootup is the same honeycomb and uses safestrap. Only "looks" like ICS.
Whatever it is he said via phone that it is fully functioning. I'm waiting for him to talk to the guy that flashed it for him. I questioned him about safe strap, root etc etc and he has no clue what I'm talking about (understandably) I also told him to send over a pic of the About screen

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whatever it is he said via phone that it is fully functioning. I'm waiting for him to talk to the guy that flashed it for him. I questioned him about safe strap, root etc etc and he has no clue what I'm talking about (understandably) I also told him to send over a pic of the About screen

yeah to his knowledge he may really think it's the real ICS and it's just a normal phone, he may have no idea what root is or any of that other stuff. The guy he knows could have just gave him the phone and been like "yeah it has ICS on it"

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah to his knowledge he may really think it's the real ICS and it's just a normal phone, he may have no idea what root is or any of that other stuff. The guy he knows could have just gave him the phone and been like "yeah it has ICS on it"
Thats what it "looks" like anyway :p