maybe a stupid question but...

Tankwylde

Reaction score
My wife's upgrade is in October and she loves my S4. I have been reading that Verizon is rolling out the 32 gig version later this year. Are there any differences other than more internal memory being expanded? She is also ingested in the a note 3. Which would you go with. 16gig 32gig or the Note 3?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife's upgrade is in October and she loves my S4. I have been reading that Verizon is rolling out the 32 gig version later this year. Are there any differences other than more internal memory being expanded? She is also ingested in the a note 3. Which would you go with. 16gig 32gig or the Note 3?

16 is fine with me. It has expandable external storage, so no issues there.

OP
Tankwylde

Tankwylde

Reaction score
She takes Roba of pictures and videos. She has a 16gig sd card. I just didn't know I'd there will be a difference other than memory.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Most phones are only coming with the 16GB internal...I've yet to see the Note2 with 32GB ...I'm willing to bet the same goes for the Note3 when it comes out...

Saving pictures to external sd card and there are great prices on 32GB and 64GB cards so no worries with it..

jseah

Reaction score
She takes Roba of pictures and videos. She has a 16gig sd card. I just didn't know I'd there will be a difference other than memory.

If the big issue is lots of pictures and videos, you don't need 32 GB internal. The camera will save pictures and videos to the external memory card. What you will want to do is replace the 16 GB SD card with a larger one. When I got my daughter the S4, I switched her from the 16 GB card she was using with her Rezound and replaced it with a 64 GB card.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I think she is going to want the note 3! And agreed with above...no need for 32gb internal storage...only need a bigger micro sd card. In addition, photos & vids are safer and accessible when on the external card (don't have to worry that they'll get deleted if doing an fdr and can easily move the micro sd card to another device).

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta