May 2013 envision

OP
wseyller

wseyller

Reaction score
Well, to break from the other posts here and give a serious answer...I think 2 GHZ quad core is possible...with apps that can actually optimize that kind of power. Hopefully we'll have batteries that can go a full 24 hours and with hopefully 3rd or 4th gen LTE radios we should see increased battery life along with much slimmer phones. I also think we'll be pretty close to full 1080p resolutions on screens(although on a display that small that would be total overkill but a good selling point) I especially hope that 3d will be completely erased from existence by then.

Well those specs were pretty much what I was thinking. 2ghz quad. Need some new battery tech. At least 2GB of ddr3 ram.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bigkhan

Reaction score
I would hope for the same as a couple have already stated dual, maybe quad core 2ghz processor. Truly being 4G meaning real life speeds of 20+ mbps. What I really hope for is to have that with a battery that could last say... 2 days of use. Please better battery's! But ill upgrade before that. I'm gonna get the bionic but will get 1 maybe 2 more upgrades before that 20 month point.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Well, not much utilizes dual core fully, so I hope they work on that before quad core.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Well, not much utilizes dual core fully, so I hope they work on that before quad core.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I love reading posts like these. I think in the next 20 months they'll pretty much have utilization of multi core processors under control. Honestly all the specs are nice, but I would like to be able to dock my phone straight into my car and have it replace my head unit. Full integration would be nice.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk