Maxx screen issues

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
As stated above, the spots are a symptom of the manufacturing process. The story is that its due to the adhesive they use too bond the AMOLED display to the back of the motherboard. It may have to do with the solvent in the adhesive. It's there in virtually all RAZR and RAZR MAXX phones to one degree or another.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Horch it

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
If you don't like the way that screen looks and you're within your 14 days, you can exchange it for another one.. some are worse than others.

I'm on my second razr maxx within the 14 day return rule. I don't think I can return or exchange this one, but i'm not certain.

Caesars

Reaction score
It's not a defect, however i would say exchange it again. I have them also, however they don't ruin my general experience. But if i was in my first 14 days, I'd exchange it for sure.

Googorola MAXX

russel5150

Reaction score
both of the razr maxx phones i bought have these.. its not an issue unless it just really bothers you.. however trading for another razr is pointless because are more than likely going to end up with the same issue..

i personally think that if its that big of an issue trade for a phone with a different type of screen.. but understanding that its "normal" may keep you from going through the trouble when there isnt really a problem.

somewhere there is going to be a warehouse full of used razr maxx phones if they allow returns on "non issues" lol

Wopback

Reaction score
I often sit in a dark room and just stare at the dark screen of my Razr Maxx for hours.......

I would definitely exchange it....

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I often sit in a dark room and just stare at the dark screen of my Razr Maxx for hours.......

I thought I was the only one who did that? Hmmm. :confused:

hyperrexsi

Reaction score
Mine has been doing this alot lately.. not blaming ics but only started after update

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wopback said:

Yup

Sent from my DROID BIONIC