1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Maxx HD have to soft reset EVERY time after charging

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by Jmjrsy, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Jmjrsy

Jmjrsy New Member

Here's the problem...just got the phone last Tuesday, now after the last 2 updates when I charge using the wall charger overnight the phone shuts down completely and I have to soft reset it to wake it up. This is a massive pain because I'm on call overnight. I've looked in Smart actions for a switch, other settings but don't see anything. Any ideas to keep it running while charging? Thanks!
  2. papaford1963

papaford1963 New Member

I had the same issue..After resetting or disabling or deleting..(what ever particular thing it said) ALL of my smart actions it seems to be fine. I never even
    knowingly set up any but resetting all seemed to work for me
Search tags for this page

android razr maxx hd shuts down when i put it on the charger

droid razr maxx hd soft reset

droid razr maxx soft reset

how to do a soft reboot on a droid razr hd

how to do soft restart droid hd
how to reset a driod razor hd
how to soft reset motorola razr maxx
how to soft reset razr maxx hd
motorola razr hd soft reset

razr maxx hd soft reset