Maxx HD case

crb

Reaction score
Anybody found a surface mount holster that doesn't require a case and holster. I looked at seido, but theirs appear to required a case or skin. I want to be able easily use a dock, and I want a belt holster that securely holds the phone. I don't want a leather pouch. Any recommendations?

OP
C

crb

Reaction score
I guess I'm looking for a "naked" case. I can't find anything. What is the point if the dock if you can't use it and have a easy case so you can use it. I know im picky, but I miss docking my original Droid. I can't dock my thunderbolt because I require the extended battery.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the Maxx HD?

OP
C

crb

Reaction score
I don't have it yet, I refuse to purchase it until I find a suitable case for what I want.

fegriffith

Reaction score
The docks have 2 inserts. So you can use it with a thicker case, a thinner case, or no case. The dock won't work with a case like the Otterbox, but for a silicone case or the Verizon case it will work fine.

I know this doesn't give you a caseless holster option, but if I'm understanding your post you are most concerned about being able to use a dock. Since the dock can accommodate cases, maybe you are in luck.

OP
C

crb

Reaction score
fegriffith said:
The docks have 2 inserts. So you can use it with a thicker case, a thinner case, or no case. The dock won't work with a case like the Otterbox, but for a silicone case or the Verizon case it will work fine.

I know this doesn't give you a caseless holster option, but if I'm understanding your post you are most concerned about being able to use a dock. Since the dock can accommodate cases, maybe you are in luck.

Okay I will have to check it out in store. My phone resides in my carpenters pants pocket when on me. I want it to be secure in my pocket and dockable.

AuD14

Reaction score
google trident cases.

they have models

Not for the HD yet on their website, just the regular Razr and Razr Maxx. Otterbox has a link to sign up for email notification when Defenders are available for the HD/HD Maxx. Of course, as Henry Ford once said, you can have it in any color you like as long as it's black. Hoping the Kraken is available for the Maxx HD as it comes in multiple colors.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
The Maxx HD is frigging fast and awesome for those that are asking. I'm still up trying to run the battery to below 10% so I can charge for the night. Lol.

exbro2000

Reaction score
Called Trident and they said they should be getting the first shipment of Razr Maxx Hd cases mid November. She mentioned the Krakken specifically.

shadesofthesun

Reaction score
I signed up for notification from Otterbox about the Defender case, hope it comes sooner rather than later.

connexus

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Trident, and they say the Aegis should be ready in early December and the Kraken in late November or early December. I hate to have my son's phone naked until then. He breaks things.

harp666

Reaction score
I have the verizon shell/holster combo....what's nice about this case is that it fits the Motorola gps car cradle I bought from verizon for the Maxx hd...no need to remove it.