Maxx HD camera... is it realy that bad?

niXerKG

Reaction score
Even with the EyeFi you still need to lug around your camera gear. When I go into the city I very rarely bring my DSLR, it's bulky, and a prime target for thieves.

I lug my camera gear around with me everywhere anyways which is why I don't mind that the camera is not the greatest and to be honest with how small the sensor is on the camera I'm actually impressed it manages to do what it does but I'd rather carry a little bit more weight and have to tether to my phone for the image quality over having a better/pricier camera built into my phone.

But anyways the phone camera does shine in sun light and like I said if you are doing small pictures for web, it isn't half bad, of course once you see the larger version :frown: :

geoff5093

Reaction score
I lug my camera gear around with me everywhere anyways which is why I don't mind that the camera is not the greatest and to be honest with how small the sensor is on the camera I'm actually impressed it manages to do what it does but I'd rather carry a little bit more weight and have to tether to my phone for the image quality over having a better/pricier camera built into my phone.

But anyways the phone camera does shine in sun light and like I said if you are doing small pictures for web, it isn't half bad, of course once you see the larger version :frown: :
Ah, see I have a Canon 7D so it's much larger, if I had a point and shoot it would be a lot more manageable.

niXerKG

Reaction score
Ah, see I have a Canon 7D so it's much larger, if I had a point and shoot it would be a lot more manageable.

I carry my Nikon D3 around everywhere which is bulky for quick shots which is why I bought the P7700 above.

dan.dar

Reaction score
It's better then the Samsung fascinate camera and htc rhyme. Probably on par with droid charge. That's based on my experience with those phones.

Sent from my MAXX HD.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
It's better then the Samsung fascinate camera and htc rhyme. Probably on par with droid charge. That's based on my experience with those phones.

Sent from my MAXX HD.

I'd say it's closer to being on par with the Fascinate than to the Charge. The camera in the Charge was the same camera that the Galaxy S2 had, and is pretty darn similar to what the S3 and Note 2 have.

ambrown

Reaction score
I did notice that the Razr HD has a much quicker shutter. That's likely due to Android improvements and not the hardware. But the Razr has gotten at least as quick as phones running Android 4.1.

sandpcombs

Reaction score
The stock camera isn't that great. I downloaded about 15 camera apps from the store and narrowed it down to Camera360 and Line Camera from the app store. Just trying to decide between the two as to which one I want to use in replacement of the stock camera on the phone.

mgrande

Reaction score
Anybody know a good app that let's you hold down the shutter button for multi shot? I hate that you have to switch it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2