Maxx HD battery stats

djspy

Reaction score
It's not just about screen time. How many minutes on call? Were you on speaker? How much time using tune in radio? Do you have a weak or strong signal? Are you set to Global or LTE/CDMA? Everything factors in on battery life. Also, after you do an FDR you should wait about 3 days to judge battery life. Everything has settled in with the phone at that time.

savagecabbage

Reaction score
I see on average 30 hours. I still wish I had a battery to swap out like my Droid x but this last long enough. Just always liked having that extra battery in my pocket and didn't have to worry about charging my phone.

How do you get 30 hours? people are telling me to be happy with my 10 hours and yada yada. This phone is hailed for it's battery life but it feels like my Droid X

bman6074

Reaction score
How do you get 30 hours? people are telling me to be happy with my 10 hours and yada yada. This phone is hailed for it's battery life but it feels like my Droid X

If you read my post a few past above you will see i disabled a lot of built in apps and use smart actions at night to turn off things so not to drain the battery. That might be the reason i am getting 30+ hours on average even with moderate to heavy use.

bohemouth

Reaction score
I woke up this morning....Happy New Year BTW. I looked at my battery stats, I have 30% right now after 2 days and 11 hours. Pretty good. My screen is what takes up the most, even though I have it on automatic brightness and my smart actions turn everything off to sleep at night. I have also found that over the holiday I was in a non 4g area, holy battery....I got three days out this sucker. Amazing. Now if I could only figure out why it kicks me off WiFi at home, but that's another thread all together.

bman6074

Reaction score
Not sure if the battery its finally settling in or something but I have been seeing over 48 hours the past few days. Haven't changed my usage but all good to me :)

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
So is it OK to have the car charger plugged into the car dock for navigation? I think I've read somewhere that you should charge it as little as possible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jaydub5

Reaction score
battery stats

Nice, but how much screen time? Phone usage?
Music played? Just keeping a phone on for 48+ hours
impressive IF the device is being used.

I have been getting 20-32 hours with 6-7 hours screen time,
and 2-3 hours talk time. Also around 1-2 hours of SD card music.

jaydub5

Reaction score
My guess is that those of us who do not have a strong signal,
4-5 bars, will see much less battery life. I only get 1-3 bars
of signal strength.
WiFi is much stronger.
Any thoughts?