maxx battery disappointment

valglbgl

Reaction score
I have never really gotten good or great battery life with the maxx but it was better than my Droid X. Here is my screen **** from my use since 6 or so this am. Any suggestions? I guess i need to try a FDR.

View attachment 54374

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Wow that looks more like a regualr Razr's battery. Have you tried going through the battery conditioning (FoxKatting)?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Are you using smart actions??

You should try setting battery extender. It will help.. but I'm looking at your screen shot.. and it looks like you have about 3 hours of screen on time...

If so... then you're doing fine. My maxx's will give me about 6 hours of screen on time. No other device is going to do that.. without the extended battery.

OP
V

valglbgl

Reaction score
Yes, it is disappointing because the only thing I did on it was have one phone call for about 30 minutes, yahoo messenger for about 30 minutes and reviewed email and facebook. That took me down to 50% battery, I was a 40% an hour later.

OP
V

valglbgl

Reaction score
I wonder if I shouldn't call and complain to Verizon about the battery life. I paid alot for this phone expeccting great battery life and it may last me until 5 pm if I am lucky or 7 pm if I am conservative on my use.