Maxx apps for max performance

Muteki

Reaction score
I just wonder if there are apps for this fine tuning on the Razr Maxx Battery and performance.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
I don't use one but I hear juice defender does well. Search for it on this site as there are some threads about its functionality.

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
I just wonder if there are apps for this fine tuning on the Razr Maxx Battery and performance.

Yes, and it is already on the phone. It is called Smart Actions and it transforms your phone. Seriously 48+ hours on a charge.(my best so far is 52) When we get ICS this summer I would imagine we could be looking at 60 hours on a charge.

OP
Muteki

Muteki

Reaction score
Yes, and it is already on the phone. It is called Smart Actions and it transforms your phone. Seriously 48+ hours on a charge.(my best so far is 52) When we get ICS this summer I would imagine we could be looking at 60 hours on a charge.

What rom are you using?

lowfatdog

Reaction score
Seriously 48+ hours on a charge.(my best so far is 52) When we get ICS this summer I would imagine we could be looking at 60 hours on a charge.

My best is 58 hours (actually 2 days, 9 hours and around 48 minutes)and that was with 20% battery power left :) They should have called it "THE BEAST"!!

cricketson007

Reaction score
Do you actually use your phone? I use the heck out of mine and got 19.5 hours with 13% left.

Droid Razr MAXX

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Do you actually use your phone? I use the heck out of mine and got 19.5 hours with 13% left.

Droid Razr MAXX

I know it may sound like I am beating a dead horse but are you using Smart Action, and how often are you able to turn off your mobile data and 4g? I typically have 4 to 5 hours of display time, I stream music and have NFL Access on for my commute. Talk times are usually 1 to 2 hours. What saves me the only time 4g is on is during my 50 minutes of commute time each day, but when I am at home or work it turns off using Smart Actions. Learning how to use that function will double your battery life if you are lucky like me and have good WIFI connection at work and home.

Edit: I was getting 21 to 28 hours before I set up SA.

cricketson007

Reaction score
I know it may sound like I am beating a dead horse but are you using Smart Action, and how often are you able to turn off your mobile data and 4g? I typically have 4 to 5 hours of display time, I stream music and have NFL Access on for my commute. Talk times are usually 1 to 2 hours. What saves me the only time 4g is on is during my 50 minutes of commute time each day, but when I am at home or work it turns off using Smart Actions. Learning how to use that function will double your battery life if you are lucky like me and have good WIFI connection at work and home.

Edit: I was getting 21 to 28 hours before I set up SA.

Not using smart actions, juice defender, etc. The only thing I have is memory boost which I really haven't had to use and the screen adjuster app. I don't have 4g in my area so I put it on 3g setting and no wifi at work or home. The one day I paid attention to the time I got from one charge I had just over 19hrs with I think 8 or 9 hrs screen time and went to bed. When I plugged it in it was at 13%. That's the best I can remember details wise. That screen adjuster app is nice btw I would suggest trying it. Free too.

Droid Razr MAXX

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Not using smart actions, juice defender, etc. The only thing I have is memory boost which I really haven't had to use and the screen adjuster app. I don't have 4g in my area so I put it on 3g setting and no wifi at work or home. The one day I paid attention to the time I got from one charge I had just over 19hrs with I think 8 or 9 hrs screen time and went to bed. When I plugged it in it was at 13%. That's the best I can remember details wise. That screen adjuster app is nice btw I would suggest trying it. Free too.

Droid Razr MAXX

thats the difference. having data off and wifi on. I will check out screen adjuster. Thanks.

Hail

Reaction score
Yeah he can't be using it..... I pump out 20 myself ....

Sent from my DROID MAXX RAZR using DroidForums

lowfatdog

Reaction score
The time I got 58 hours, I did not overly use it. However, it did get used. I use my phone while at work and also at home (just not near as much at home). I have a computer that I like much better for usage while at home. I always switch to wifi while at home (I only have a 4 gb plan so I try to watch my usage). I have noticed playing words with friends takes a toll on battery life though :)

tb2007

Reaction score
Yeah he can't be using it..... I pump out 20 myself ....

Sent from my DROID MAXX RAZR using DroidForums

Lol yeah there's no way. Badass Battery Monitor says I'd get 26 hours if I let it run dry, which sounds right. I consider my self a moderate user. With texting, a few phone calls, corporate push, gmail, and 4G. I'm happy with that...but that's no 60 hours. If I turned off 4G I'd probably get a lot more, but I pay for 4G unlimited so I'm sure as hell going to use it. Besides I hate waiting for it to connect to Wifi when you start using it.

cricketson007

Reaction score
I don't have a computer or access to wifi on a daily basis or I probably would get more from my battery

Droid Razr MAXX