Max volume

aimeer3

Reaction score
Using MotoRokr S9-HD Bluetooth headset with Droid Razr. I have media and headset volume both maxed out, but its not loud enough. I never had to max out volume on my Incredible. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
Using MotoRokr S9-HD Bluetooth headset with Droid Razr. I have media and headset volume both maxed out, but its not loud enough. I never had to max out volume on my Incredible. Any suggestions?

Have the exact Bluetooth and having the same problem. I have some Jawbones laying around and had it at max and I almost blew out me ear. I think its the bluetooth itself. Also tried my PS3 bluetooth for ****s and laughs and loud ass hell.... might want to get another bluetooth

jaseq

Reaction score
Having the same issue with my Moto S10...really bugging the hell out of me. Volume was fine Bionic so I don't see why RAZR has it.
:/

bjorn65

Reaction score

yeah I have Nokia BH 905 headphone Bluetooth, when I got Razr they worked fine now I can't get them to work at all. Used with Droid x fine for 14 months.

milkshed27

Reaction score
Do a search on the market for "volume boost." It should give you a few results for apps that can help in boosting the volume output.

I use an app called Equalizer which should also help you if you go into the settings and increase the gain.

Reaction score
Do a search on the market for "volume boost." It should give you a few results for apps that can help in boosting the volume output.

I use an app called Equalizer which should also help you if you go into the settings and increase the gain.

Theres a couple in the market that help but I find it weird that this works but could it be a software problem on thr Razr

milkshed27

Reaction score
Trying going to a Verizon store and test the headphones on the display unit and see if you get different results.

Last edited:

bjorn65

Reaction score
yeah I have Nokia BH 905 headphone Bluetooth, when I got Razr they worked fine now I can't get them to work at all. Used with Droid x fine for 14 months.

Bluetooth working again very loud and clear with new app power amp, the phone sound incredible. I was so impatient, I order the new Nokia BH 905 I, which come with extra bass, I have not taken them out the box yet. I guess I will take them out the box, and give my BH 905 to my nephew.

bjorn65

Reaction score
Bluetooth working again very loud and clear with new app power amp, the phone sound incredible. I was so impatient, I order the new Nokia BH 905 I, which come with extra bass, I have not taken them out the box yet. I guess I will take them out the box, and give my BH 905 to my nephew.

The Nokia BH 905 and 905 I, are one if not the best Bluetooth headphones on the market. It does everything well take calls, and you can change songs from the headphones.