MavRom Questions and Comments

toomuchespresso

Reaction score
Mav stock wallpaper

Thanks for this rom guys, it's awesome. Just 2 questions.

1. When I switched themes using Maverick Toolbox I lost the throwing star wallpaper. How can I get this back? I'd really like to use it with the stock GB theme.

2. How can I get the "favorite contacts" pulldown folder with a different theme/launcher?

Thanks

Edit - figured out number 2. It's the quick contacts widget.

Last edited:

spivey76

Reaction score
This seems to be the place to ask questions, so - is there anyway to get the stock corporate/ exchange email client back? Or at least the look of it?

highflfyer875

Reaction score
Agree with the post above for Mav 3.5. Please have the corporate email and universal inbox and universal message widget like the stock Rom. Juggling the different emails are the most important. I had to remove the Mav 3.0 because of the corporate exchange email issue. Also I have found when I logged into my Android Market account many of my apps that I had installed on my Droid 3 are no longer compatible with the Mav Rom 3.0 and can not be installed. Case in point Swing by swing Golf GPS. I had to go back to stock, back it up with Ti Back Up and install the APK. I have know idea why this happened but there were other apps like eoeAppInstaller Pro that are no longer recognized.
For me the stock ROM is good with out all the bloat, but for me I don't mind much of the Blur. The WIFI tether is important too with out the need to do the Radio Hack so yes that was nice to have in Mav 3.0. I understand your build will be based on 5.7.905 update. I will wait for Mav 3.5 to try out.

SocalDroid

Reaction score
Not sure what issues others are reporting about corporate email on MavROM 3. I have no issues at all using it to connect to my companys corporate exchange server and get and respond to about 50 emails a day without any issue. As a matter of fact this is amongst the best corporate email and calendar phone and ROM I have ever used (blackberry, Droid1,iPhone in the past).

spivey76

Reaction score
Not sure what issues others are reporting about corporate email on MavROM 3. I have no issues at all using it to connect to my companys corporate exchange server and get and respond to about 50 emails a day without any issue. As a matter of fact this is amongst the best corporate email and calendar phone and ROM I have ever used (blackberry, Droid1,iPhone in the past).

Aside from occasional sync issues it functions fine for me also. I was asking more for aesthetic purposes; and I've never really liked the way blur incorporates all the accounts.

I did manage to change some of the display options and it's feels a little more like how I want it.

estobaughn

Reaction score
How do you remove the voicemail notification icon from the status bar? I use google voice and not the Verizon voicemail so it has no use for me. But when trying to get rid of it by listening to the 200+ voicemails in that box it did not clear and was stuck. I got rid of it by updating to 3.5. But if the next update could have the "clear voicemail count" option under call settings. That would definitely help.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I've been noticing something strange on my phone, maybe you guys can help? I'm using the kangics theme for mavrom (3.0). When i make or recieve a call, i either have a black background with the green fade, or irs completely solid black (which looks soooo clean) but i havent been able to figure out why its different, at seemingly random intervals. Anybody know what this is?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That is correct. Flashing roms and wiping should not affect it. I think an sbf is the only thing that would do that but personally I have don everything and I still have tethering working flawlessly.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums