[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

reimer

Reaction score
Sounds like you just need to restart adb.
I made adb kill-server and adb star-server with no luck.
Drivers are ok
On stock ROM (safestrap NON SAFE) is works fine. I can't make it work on MAVROM (safestrap SAFE) .
On PC side is the same computer and settings remains , so it is not on this side.

RySean

Reaction score
When I try to install MavROM 4.5 with Safestrap enabled (using 2.0 btw), after reboot I get just a blank/black screen. I've tried all the suggestions I've found online to no avail. I tested the D3-MavROM-4.5.zip file using 7zip, and it always has CRC errors. I've downloaded the file over 6 times now, and each file I test gives me CRC errors for broken files (each download had different broken files), and none has shown up as clean yet. I downloaded MavROM 4.0 and 7zip gave it a clean bill of health, so I tried installing it, and it was successful. Any suggestions? Also, the OP may want to take a look at the host file to check the zip for errors.

doogald

Reaction score
When I try to install MavROM 4.5 with Safestrap enabled (using 2.0 btw), after reboot I get just a blank/black screen. I've tried all the suggestions I've found online to no avail. I tested the D3-MavROM-4.5.zip file using 7zip, and it always has CRC errors. I've downloaded the file over 6 times now, and each file I test gives me CRC errors for broken files (each download had different broken files), and none has shown up as clean yet. I downloaded MavROM 4.0 and 7zip gave it a clean bill of health, so I tried installing it, and it was successful. Any suggestions? Also, the OP may want to take a look at the host file to check the zip for errors.

You may want to try clearing cache on your browser before trying to download the 4.5 file again - it may be that your browser is just pulling the incomplete download from cache. I know that I have installed 4.5 successfully a few times (using safestrap 1.8.)

I also have it in my Dropbox and if you still can't get it to download right, just pm me and I will send a link.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Are people still having issues with themes?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

countryashell

Reaction score
GreenSnow said:

Yep. It downloads the theme and restarts but nothing changes. Hopefully they will have a fix soon...

KuddlKat

Reaction score
Installed 4.5 on Friday. I've had to take my battery out 8 times so far because I randomly find that it has shut down sometime while the screen was off and won't turn back on. Same here with trying to install a theme. The theme downloads then it just reboots with no changes.

Maybe one of my apps isn't compatible with it. *shrugs* Gotta go back; I need a working phone.:frown:

KuddlKat

Reaction score
1) You could use titanium backup to backup homescreen. Or better yet, just use a thirdparty launcher, most of them have backup option
2) It's always been power button?

Awww. Didn't know Titanium Backup did that. Plus, I tried all the other buttons (including all of the keypad) trying to find an "enter" function in Safe Strap. This was the first time I've used that program.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Not sure why so many have problems. 4.5 works for my just like every other version did: stable. And all I do is wipe, install, boot

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Installed 4.5 on Friday. I've had to take my battery out 8 times so far because I randomly find that it has shut down sometime while the screen was off and won't turn back on. Same here with trying to install a theme. The theme downloads then it just reboots with no changes.

Maybe one of my apps isn't compatible with it. *shrugs* Gotta go back; I need a working phone.:frown:

Do you have it Overclocked? Mine was doing that at 1.2 and 1.1

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score

------
I had this happen a few times myself but not to bad. If It does this anymore then I am going to revert back to 4.0

lotzakritters

Reaction score

I've noticed that some phones can't handle the over clocking. My phone doesn't do well with the 1.2 OC. The stock rom and 1.1 OC work perfect for me.......

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

alowbman

Reaction score
I have had no problems with 4.5. Works smooth with no reboots. I have not tried alternate themes because i dig the stock dark theme.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.5

RawrLove

Reaction score

They don't install automatically even tho after they download my phone restarts, but if u go into recovery u can install the downloaded them file from there

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
I have had no problems with 4.5. Works smooth with no reboots. I have not tried alternate themes because i dig the stock dark theme.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.5
Same. But yeah if your screen goes off and you need to battery pull, try 1.1ghz or 1.0ghz instead