[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

VampireCrono

Reaction score
so i flashed mavrom onto my droid 3. before all of that i sbf'd to .890 and rooted. then i flashed the rom. the default splash screen is still there as well as the default dock and some of the default UI. is this normal? i'm used to flashing liberty where the UI and splash was different. i flashed 4.5 then 4.0 to see if it made a difference and it didn't.

alowbman

Reaction score
Mavrom does not change the splash screen/boot animation or the dock. You are good and running Mav!

Spankdefault

Reaction score
I like the battery bar option, but isn't it a little redundant to have a battery bar AND a battery icon? Is there a possibility to hide the icon in a future update?

alowbman

Reaction score
Spankdefault said:
I like the battery bar option, but isn't it a little redundant to have a battery bar AND a battery icon? Is there a possibility to hide the icon in a future update?

You can hide the battery bar, but I don't think its easy to get rid of the battery icon.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Pedwards/Buckmarble i also follow Chevycam's SteelDroid ROM and recently he said he will no longer be supporting his D3 project, any chance there could be some collaboration to bring his theme over to MavROM?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
from which version? I'll take a look and if Chevy says it's ok, I might port it.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
from which version? I'll take a look and if Chevy says it's ok, I might port it.

The GB versions of Steel Droid only have minimal theming (the crysis battery icon, honeycomb-esque signal/wifi indicators & notification toggles, plus the usual inverted apps).

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

thorrules

Reaction score
I flashed mav 4.5 today and liking it so far. The only complain I am having is a line on the top right hand corner - you can see in the snapshot below - its just about 1 or 2 pixels in height and varies in length and color randomly, in the snapshot below it is white in color and can be spotted with a fine eye. Does anyone know wht is causing it and how it can be fixed? Thanks.

View attachment 58204

Sent from my DROID3 SD4.6 using Droid Forums

alowbman

Reaction score
That would be the battery bar. Go to Maverick Toolbox and you can adjust settings or turn it off. You are not the first one to wonder what it was. I turned it off.

alowbman

Reaction score
Or it should be in your app drawer. You can adjust settings there.

thorrules

Reaction score
alowbman said:
Or it should be in your app drawer. You can adjust settings there.

Thanks for the prompt response. Got rid of it :)

Sent from my DROID3 SD4.6 using Droid Forums