[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
in CWM/Safestrap recovery. install zip. select them from Maverick toolbox folder.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
How do you flash themes manually?

Sorry, new to this rom.

Boot to recovery (hit the menu button when prompted during boot-up -IF YOU ARE USING SAFESTRAP)
Choose install .zip from SD card
Navigate to Maverick/themes/-choose yours

-this should be the same way you applied MaverickROM

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

chris111690

Reaction score
I like the preloaded themes, but is there somewhere I can look for more of them? Or a third party app that allows theme installs? Or does the rom force you to use the ones in the mavrick toolbox?

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
chris111690 said:
I like the preloaded themes, but is there somewhere I can look for more of them? Or a third party app that allows theme installs? Or does the rom force you to use the ones in the mavrick toolbox?

Themes are ROM specific.

pdiddybuck

Reaction score
I flashed the HGH V.4 Icy Theme over Mavrom v4.5 and it works great.

macnews

Reaction score
Was running MavROM 4.0 and just installed 4.5 tonight. Now the 3G data toggle works! And it's lightning fast too! Props!!!:hail:

MasterChris

Reaction score
Rooted from stock .906 ROM and then flashed MavROM 4.5 accordingly with the instructions..
Now, my 3G is not working at all.. I can only make calls..
No app is causing this, I have tried disabling and enabling data multiple times, but I can't get any 3G and haven't gotten any 3G ever since installing this ROM.
Any help? 3G would work perfectly fine on my older Droid 3 with MavROM 4.0..
All suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MasterChris said:
Rooted from stock .906 ROM and then flashed MavROM 4.5 accordingly with the instructions..
Now, my 3G is not working at all.. I can only make calls..
No app is causing this, I have tried disabling and enabling data multiple times, but I can't get any 3G and haven't gotten any 3G ever since installing this ROM.
Any help? 3G would work perfectly fine on my older Droid 3 with MavROM 4.0..
All suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance!

Standard question here. Did you wipe?

MasterChris

Reaction score
Standard question here. Did you wipe?

I read through the whole forum and there were about two incidents of "3g working/not working" spoken of..
First one mentioned a fix with the build.prop which did not work,
second one was a question that was answered and said "3g does work"
Regarding what you're asking though, I did the "wipe data/factory reset" option in CWM recovery both before AND after installation of the ROM.
What should I do?

EDIT : Spoke with Verizon today regarding the issue, the 3G Antenna has been confirmed to be broken, sorry for the questions, when I get a replacement I shall retry.
Thank you for your suggestion though.

Last edited:

KB8CWB

Reaction score
Ok I have been running MavROM4.5 since last Friday. Overall I am very impressed! ICS or JB would be better but until that happens (if ever), I can live with this. dancedroid I have encountered twice now the on-screen keyboard in portrait mode was acting all flaky. Getting multiple/random characters as I typed. Both times I rebooted and it behaved afterwards. I am not sure if it happens in landscape mode as I normally use the physical keyboard for that. When in it's case, I use the on-screen keyboard for quick replies to MMS or searches, etc. I am NOT OC just running at 1.0gHz currently. Anyone else have a problem with a flaky keyboard (touchscreen)? I scanned thru many posts but didn't see any. Overall a super effort and the phone is like a new phone! My hat off to the Devs on this ROM!! :hail:

Bill

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lotzakritters said:
I keep seeing pics of that app you posted the speed test of. May I ask what it is called. Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

That is quadrant