[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

alowbman

Reaction score
Guys I just want to take a moment and thank everyone on here. When I first talked to buck and asked if he wanted to make a rom with me I don't think either one of us thought that we would come to this kind of thing. This journey has been a blast, meeting new guys and working with them on the team, and everytime I look thru the forums its an awesome feeling to see our handywork being used and appreciated! Thanks so much for making Maverick what it is today! End of rant :p

We owe you guys all the thanks for making the Droid 3 awesome. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID 3 powered by MavRom 4.0

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
FYI Just updated all the themes to most current everything. Everything should work from the toolbox. Please clear downloads and reflash themes if you are running them. Thanks guys!

alowbman

Reaction score
The new Settings Menu is sweet. It actually makes sense! And i loves me the Dark Theme.

Sent from my DROID 3 powered by MavRom 4.0

GreenSnow

Reaction score
...first time really looking at your set of instructions, is it correct that you install zip BEFORE wiping system/cache?...why so, seems backwards

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
i love how this ROM uses toolbox to custom different things :)
never used the DARK theme before..i love the AOSP HC....but whats new in dark theme?

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
...first time really looking at your set of instructions, is it correct that you install zip BEFORE wiping system/cache?...why so, seems backwards
Ye it doesn't really matter. I wipe before flashing and it works great

i love how this ROM uses toolbox to custom different things :)
never used the DARK theme before..i love the AOSP HC....but whats new in dark theme?
The notifications part of the dropdown menu is more dark now and I think it looks awesome :)

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

It doesn't matter which you do first. As long as you do both.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Themes are very smooth now. Buck really stepped it up on the dark one lately too haha

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys I just want to take a moment and thank everyone on here. When I first talked to buck and asked if he wanted to make a rom with me I don't think either one of us thought that we would come to this kind of thing. This journey has been a blast, meeting new guys and working with them on the team, and everytime I look thru the forums its an awesome feeling to see our handywork being used and appreciated! Thanks so much for making Maverick what it is today! End of rant :p

I just wanted to add on. When I found MavROM I was hooked. I rooted my D3 the first day I had it and went in search of a ROM. This one has been solid from the start. I was beta testing for several people, and always came back. I had been doing personal themes since the D1 days, so when buckmarble asked for themers, I jumped at the chance. I had been familiar with both his and pedwards3x work from the D1 days. These guys are top notch, class acts and have become good friends. You couldn't ask for anymore. Even with the release of 4.0, buck took on extra work to cover for me as I have been taking care of my father who has been sick, just to get 4.0 out to you guys in a timely manner. I am very proud to be part of this team, and like ped said, it's really gratifying to see people using and appreciating your work. So thanks so much!

/soapbox

dustyjerran

Reaction score
install error in cw

i have downloaded the newest update twice and everytime i try installing it in CW i get an error so is there something messed up with the file or what