alowbman

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for all of the efforts!

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.0

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Spent about 4 hours tonight recoding the toolbox. Streamlined code and got rid of a lot of needless junk. Added in wallpapers and some other goodies :) should drop a new version yet this weekend...
cool can't wait to try her out..you guys allways putout a nice rom my son loves it

lotzakritters

Reaction score
Spent about 4 hours tonight recoding the toolbox. Streamlined code and got rid of a lot of needless junk. Added in wallpapers and some other goodies :) should drop a new version yet this weekend...

Very cool news. Can't wait for the newest updates

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

flemdroid

Reaction score
is it possible to get customized lockscreens? perhaps one compatible with google play music?

resta2195

Reaction score
where the heck i find this after i installed guys? i ve been looking everywhere but not find it, i ve been installed mav v4.0

2012-02-03%2016.29.58.png

Last edited:

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
where the heck i find this after i installed guys? i ve been looking everywhere but not find it, i ve been installed mav v4.0

2012-02-03%2016.29.58.png

That's part of the maverick toolbox app. As of right now tho they will not download. That will be fixed in the new version that's dropping soon...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

odongo

Reaction score
im still having issues with my phone after installing mavRom V.4. Phone lags, then freezes and reboots by itself. It happens three or four times a day. What can be happening?

It would be better to go back to Stock? I ask this because with this rom have been installed 906 update, and i dont know if it would be a problem or there can be any incompatibility issues...

Thanks for helping me.:happy3:

resta2195

Reaction score
That's part of the maverick toolbox app. As of right now tho they will not download. That will be fixed in the new version that's dropping soon...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

so it isnt there yet?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No the app should be there right now just themes won't work right. Its in your app drawer labeled "Maverick Toolbox"

Odongo - did you just install? What rom did you come from? Did you wipe data/cache? Did you apply any memory settings? The more we know the better we can help

reimer

Reaction score
After trying many D3 Roms, I choosed Mavrom 4.0. Stable, fast and customizable.
To be close to perfect I will need some help, and is to install 2 apps stripped in this version:

FileManager
Swype

I have other file managers, but i liked old Motorola's, and Swype is far for me , the best screen keyboard included with phone.

Any zip files to flash and recover those 2 apps ?

linuxgator

Reaction score
For swype, you are best off going to beta.swype.com and downloading the new version. For file manager, I have always just restored a titanium backup version of it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

reimer

Reaction score
For swype, you are best off going to beta.swype.com and downloading the new version. For file manager, I have always just restored a titanium backup version of it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I tried restoring FileManager with Titanium, no luck. Also used Root explorer to put in /system/app folder and permissions all enabled, same results.
Swype beta is limited in time, hope to have the stock registered version.

More hints ?