[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wondering about the Memory Tweaks in the Toolbox. Is there a method to choosing the right settings for my phone? Or just click "MavDeluxe Memory Tweaks" and continue on my way? I'd really like more info on this.

The memory tweaks adjust the parameters by which the OS auto kills background apps. The more aggressive it is, the quicker it will shut down apps you have running in the background. The stock ones are the most aggressive, mav deluxe is next in line and mavbasic is the least aggressive and best for multitasking.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok........Somebody sent me a PM yesterday asking for the AOSP 3D Gallery. For whatever reason, I can not find that PM now. :blink:

But, if you need it or want it, here it is

Flash it in Recovery like everything else (no wipe)

dmartins

Reaction score
Loving this ROM just installed yesterday.
Is the server down? I tried to get download the ICS theme but it didn't work.
Now I have a white line above the status.
I tried to get to reflash the ROM to fix it but it didn't work.

GreenSnow

Reaction score

I believe that line is the battery Bar. Does it change as your battery decreases? Go into the mavrom toolbox and disable battery bar

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dmartins said:

Yes, That is the battery bar. It's in the app drawer you can turn it off there. The server is still down I'll try to post a link here in a bit

dmartins

Reaction score
I believe that line is the battery Bar. Does it change as your battery decreases? Go into the mavrom toolbox and disable battery bar

Yes, That is the battery bar. It's in the app drawer you can turn it off there. The server is still down I'll try to post a link here in a bit

LOL I did notice it changing with the battery earlier and thought maybe it was a feature.
Thanks for the info.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just so you guys know I am reworking some toolbox code and adding some things. We are trying to get this done and then we will release the next update. :) shouldn't be toooooo much longer lol

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Just so you guys know I am reworking some toolbox code and adding some things. We are trying to get this done and then we will release the next update. :) shouldn't be toooooo much longer lol

Any teasers? :)

RawrLove

Reaction score
DSP is fail on this rom for me anyway, idk about everyone else but im big music person and use skullcandy headphones is that matters, the dsp manager dosent work properly on this rom, but there is hardly any rom that it does work on, when ever i try to turn it on and start doing the settings it like turns the volume all the way up and nearly fries my brain, just thought id say something about it didnt know if anyone else had noticed... oh btw it did it with a pair of jvc earbuds and beats aswell so i dont think its the headphones

GreenSnow

Reaction score
DSP is fail on this rom for me anyway, idk about everyone else but im big music person and use skullcandy headphones is that matters, the dsp manager dosent work properly on this rom, but there is hardly any rom that it does work on, when ever i try to turn it on and start doing the settings it like turns the volume all the way up and nearly fries my brain, just thought id say something about it didnt know if anyone else had noticed... oh btw it did it with a pair of jvc earbuds and beats aswell so i dont think its the headphones

The DSP manager works fine for me, and I took it over to my Samsung tab 10.1 and works awesome.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
For me DSP manager and Battery Bar can be removed. DSP manager runs in background all the time and most players like Poweramp already have equilizers etc.

Hesster

Reaction score
Right now I am running 3.5 on my D3, but I want to upgrade to 4.0 since the camera app keeps crashing and it doesn't seem to save my screen brightness setting.

The one thing that's holding me back is I'm using it on TMO after flashing the radio to the Chinese version of the Milestone 3. Will the upgrade force it back on Verizon? I used a version of the ROM with the Chinese radio already baked in. If I upgrade, what will I need to do to get it back on T-Mobile?

kevin79

Reaction score
Ok, I'm trying to install this and am completely new to rooting and putting custom rom's on. Do I need to install anything before Safestrap? Whenever I try to open it, I get "The application Safestrap (process com.hashcode.droid3safestrap) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." How do I fix this?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Spent about 4 hours tonight recoding the toolbox. Streamlined code and got rid of a lot of needless junk. Added in wallpapers and some other goodies :) should drop a new version yet this weekend...