[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

GreenSnow

Reaction score
I would also like to see a fully functional ICS ROM but if it was still GB shouldn't be an issue? torch feature would be cool, but I really really like the theme Chooser, I probably change themes once a week.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Sorry...I was trying to say: ICS features in a GB rom answers its own question: not possible...I, like most would love to see a fully functional ICSrom however Mav is as perfect as possible, so keep up the good work guys.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
yead, edit toggles will be very very helpful for a lot of us :)

i would prefer a 100% functional GB than a 75% ICS :)

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Don't wanna ask for an ETA, but now that theres a 906 "sbf" im thinking of installing the update en doing a fresh install. My phone has been a little buggy with signal losses, random vibrations and what not. However if 4.5 will arrive anytime soon i'll wait with installing 906 until then!

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I know I mentioned this a while back, but due to some family/work issues I had to put it on hold. I finally got some time to finish it up and port it to v.4

Purple Passion for MavROM 4. Not in the toolbox yet, so download it HERE and flash it via recovery.
View attachment 50704

CM-Freak

Reaction score
Like its been said ICS on GB not gonna happen but also what features are on ICS that I would really want/need idk its just really the look and maybe a little better performance. the real thing would be ICS Apps like the upgrade google apps which we wouldn't get with a GB base ICS Rom anyway so I dont really see the advantage.

Won't switch to ICS until it actually has all the functionality I have now. Just my opinion on the matter

Edit: Swipe away notifications would be cool.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Hurry:icon_ lala: I wanna install .906 now but don't want to reinstall ROM once again in 2 weeks when you release mavrom 4.5!:p

alowbman

Reaction score
lotzakritters said:
You won't be sorry. Good choice

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Just went to unsafe, installed. 906 and rerooted. Worked flawlessly. Am about to resafestrap and install Mav 4.0 on safe system.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
Somehow hotspot is not working again :( and when i try to set my email account as yahoo, it says account login failed, although i have tried like 50 times, and the password si 100% correct.
But otherwise, everything works fine, just as before.

I remembered that i managed to make the hotspot work after i installed some ics aokp on safeystem..

alowbman

Reaction score
And i'm up and running. Updated to .906, reflashed Mav 4.0 on safe system. Smooth. Thanks Buck for all the hard work. Can't wait for the next update.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.0

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
After another reflash, the hotspot is working...but the email account set to yahoo, is not. I still get thos account failed. Any help, pls?

chram893

Reaction score
After another reflash, the hotspot is working...but the email account set to yahoo, is not. I still get thos account failed. Any help, pls?

To get the Yahoo account to work, just follow the instructions that one of the members posted on this link >>> [Rom] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12) - Eclipse - RootzWiki - Page 87

With his help, that got my Yahoo account to work and sync just fine.

Edit: Oh, and this must be done through the stock email app and make sure you uncheck the automatic configuration option box to follow the directions for manual set up.

Last edited:

TRiLLSiPPiN

Reaction score
And i'm up and running. Updated to .906, reflashed Mav 4.0 on safe system. Smooth. Thanks Buck for all the hard work. Can't wait for the next update.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.0

Welcome to the party! :)

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2