[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

rvcjew

Reaction score
Where did you get the 1800 mAh one? ebay link?

Its the one Verizon sells it come with a new back that IMO is better than The stock one. It sticks over the camera making it flush with what ever surface u put your phone down on. It will make your phone like 2 mm's thicker. Its model number is BF6X.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

rvcjew

Reaction score
GreenSnow said:
That awesome performance man, ya I just have the stock batt, I think mines pretty good considering that

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

It is deffinately. What are your cpu settings mine are 300 min 1000 max, badass2 governor, and deadline (what ever the thing is that's normally noop ) in setcpu.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Its the one Verizon sells it come with a new back that IMO is better than The stock one. It sticks over the camera making it flush with what ever surface u put your phone down on. It will make your phone like 2 mm's thicker. Its model number is BF6X.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

I feel like VZW dropped the ball with the battery, the extended battery should have been the default one IMO. Its the least they could have done after gyping us outta 1GB of RAM and never unlocking our bootloader as promised. Lol :/

/rant

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

rvcjew

Reaction score
I feel like VZW dropped the ball with the battery, the extended battery should have been the default one IMO. Its the least they could have done after gyping us outta 1GB of RAM and never unlocking our bootloader as promised. Lol :/

/rant

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone
completely agree i payed 50 for my batt, and the guy was mad i wanted to see it in my phone to see the size difference. EDIT: also calibrating makes all the difference. I put it on the charger finally at 28% with 2d14h36m.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
So, v4.0. Is stable. What next? Any word on v5? Still GB or upgrading to a stable ICS? Looking forward to your future versions :)

alowbman

Reaction score
I have to admit. I cheated on MavRom 4.0. I tried Eclipse 2.2.2 for a few days. It was snappy but drained the battery quicker. The style of Mav can't be topped and it runs great/is very stable. Needless to say I am back!

alowbman

Reaction score
bogdan_wrc said:
So, v4.0. Is stable. What next? Any word on v5? Still GB or upgrading to a stable ICS? Looking forward to your future versions :)

+1 - Can't wait for updates in the future.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.0

GreenSnow

Reaction score
It is deffinately. What are your cpu settings mine are 300 min 1000 max, badass2 governor, and deadline (what ever the thing is that's normally noop ) in setcpu.

Just whatever stock is with Maverick. I haven't touched the settings

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Glad to see that mavrom is still bringing people back from other roms :)

What would you guys think of a spinoff of mavrom that didn't have themes but added in some features from ics and a complete ics look? Still GB based tho. Yay or nay?

wuwtk

Reaction score

What would you guys think of a spinoff of mavrom that didn't have themes but added in some features from ics and a complete ics look? Still GB based tho. Yay or nay?

Definite yay.

rvcjew

Reaction score
pedwards3x said:

Yes please

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Could you add in the overclock as an option and fix why android-wifi-teather cripples on mav..
And I run both lol eclipse on non-safe and mav on safe :p