[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

alowbman

Reaction score
I agree completely with above comments. I am rocking MavRom4.0 and it makes the Droid 3 worth while. Until bootloader is unlocked, ICS on Droid 3 is futile.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i love you brotha but i have been saying it for awhile now..there are way to many incomplete versions of ics out there..dont jump on the teaser bus ..:hail:

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
because MAVROM is so good, i am looking forward to an ICS Build, but being stable. i love ICS but i also love MAVrom's stability.
cant wait to try S-voice from Galaxy S3 on ICS, though :) not that it was extracted and able to use on ICS...

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
I believe too many devs are jumping over to ICS but, IMO, is a useless effort without the codecs and better camera functions.
THIS!!
I can't understand people complaining about minor bugs or people or wanting a special customization from AOPK ROM when mayor features like video recording don't even work!!
Sure it's not like I record every day but I'd want my phone to functional, right?

I won't be going to ICS unless everything works. It's not like ICS is 100x better than GB, especially when you have mavrom 4.0 ;)

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
THIS!!
I can't understand people complaining about minor bugs or people or wanting a special customization from AOPK ROM when mayor features like video recording don't even work!!
Sure it's not like I record every day but I'd want my phone to functional, right?

I won't be going to ICS unless everything works. It's not like ICS is 100x better than GB, especially when you have mavrom 4.0 ;)
with alittle customization my mav looks just like ics and everything works lol:icon_ lala:

CrazyDymond88

Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of pressure from my buddies to upgrade to an ics build, but I don't see the point when you know there are features of your phone that wont work. If the codecs and camera functions were there i'd say hell yeah! but they aren't so I wouldn't waste my time.

Spankdefault

Reaction score
CrazyDymond88 said:
I've gotten a lot of pressure from my buddies to upgrade to an ics build, but I don't see the point when you know there are features of your phone that wont work. If the codecs and camera functions were there i'd say hell yeah! but they aren't so I wouldn't waste my time.

I wouldn't say its a waste of time. Devs put alot of effort into bringing us what would otherwise be impossibilities :)

dustyjerran

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was a setting to let u set volume to slient with volume buttons right now I only have volume and vibrate not slient I know ics has it

Reaction score
Original user of mavrom, went back to mav from liberty after my phone screen started to fizzlefry and as the first flash from my new phone, I'm not as impressed with battery life and laggy-ness as I was w/ liberty. I like the addition of the toolbox but another version of the camera is badly needed (gallery but no camera?) And I'm having some issues w/ google music playing the songs from my sd, I mean, every so often I used to get skips and fallouts, but its been happening every day on this rom and sometimes the screen becomes unresponsive and I have to pull battery. These never happened w/ the og mavrom.

Reaction score
Oh, and service is worse compared to liberty. (Not playing favorites but I use these two roms predominately so that's what I go off of)

Reaction score
Oh yea and I'm getting force closes when I attempt to text or email pictures or video from the gallery, and when I open my contacts and try to go straight to the "y"s

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I just installed this on my wife's D3 and its pretty awesome! Great work guys.

I haven't run into ANY problems yet. I'm still playing with the governor and memory settings to get the best mix of performance and battery life. Since my wife is android-illiterate I wanted to be sure she has a bug free rom and this seems to be it.