[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
HotPink updated for MavROM 4.0 is available over in the theme thread. Make sure you download the correct one ;-)

DrSinistar

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure when this happened, but the battery bar vanished and I can't get it to come back up. I've turned it on and off multiple times, and I've rebooted my phone several times, as well.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, there is also a "nominate for dev of the month" in the OP also. Id appreciate the vote!

chram893

Reaction score
Downloaded rom last night and just flashed it a few hours ago. It's been working and running smooth so far. Encountered a few problems as I was setting it up. I know this is an issue with a majority of roms (not just this one), but I wasn't able to add my yahoo email with the stock email app. Although, I was able to fix this by manually setting it up. My next issue was the FB contact sync. I have the FB contact sync option box checked under the account settings, but It's been unsuccessful. Is there anyway to get FB contact sync to work without having to download an app? Other than that, overall great rom! Thanks!

lotzakritters

Reaction score
Downloaded rom last night and just flashed it a few hours ago. It's been working and running smooth so far. Encountered a few problems as I was setting it up. I know this is an issue with a majority of roms (not just this one), but I wasn't able to add my yahoo email with the stock email app. Although, I was able to fix this by manually setting it up. My next issue was the FB contact sync. I have the FB contact sync option box checked under the account settings, but It's been unsuccessful. Is there anyway to get FB contact sync to work without having to download an app? Other than that, overall great rom! Thanks!

Really, Fb Syn works fine for me. Weird. Not sure. Maybe re-flash and see if it works

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

chram893

Reaction score
lotzakritters said:
Really, Fb Syn works fine for me. Weird. Not sure. Maybe re-flash and see if it works

Before I resorted to that, I removed my FB account and added it back. That solved my issue! Thanks. Now this rom is complete! >:D

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
Fb works fine to me too.
i use the phone stock email service for yahoo and works perfect. why bother with Ymail application :)

CrazyDymond88

Reaction score
So happy I was able to get this rom installed on my replacement droid 3 now with a WORKING gps!

Anyone else notice when using 4 hotseats in launcher 2 that the end two hotseats dissappear when going into landscape? Also, any apps that I assign to the outter two hotseats tell me "application not installed" when I tap them.

chram893

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with being heard on the other end of a call while using and talking through the speaker phone? Or is it just me? I'm able to hear the other person through the speaker, but they can't hear me. Is there a fix to this?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
chram893 said:
Anyone having issues with being heard on the other end of a call while using and talking through the speaker phone? Or is it just me? I'm able to hear the other person through the speaker, but they can't hear me. Is there a fix to this?
Did you wipe? Also may be a hw issue.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How come there's only 39 installs reported? I know there's more than 39 downloads.;)

wildride89

Reaction score
Sorry buck been busy with the other phone but I still have the newest version of mavrom and ill make sure to mark it installed