MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

jimmysif88

Reaction score
next I would like to root my razor Maxx do you have a class on that and what will it do for the maxx

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Matty p thanks so much. .215 leak makes the battery and performance almost back to gb.

Thanks again

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
jimmysif88 said:
Matty p thanks so much. .215 leak makes the battery and performance almost back to gb.

Thanks again

Cool beans! Another satisfied customer!

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Hey Matt, if the Razr gets the JB 4.1.x update in the future. Do you know if we will need to go back to .211 before taking the OTA update or can we do it with .215?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Redsnk95 said:
Hey Matt, if the Razr gets the JB 4.1.x update in the future. Do you know if we will need to go back to .211 before taking the OTA update or can we do it with .215?

This is unknown, some have assumed that you wouldn't have to. But we'll only know when the next ota comes out

aggiesrul8

Reaction score
Did this yesterday and worked like a charm! Thanks for the super easy instructions!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome write up matty, bought an OG RAZR of Swappa, should be here soon, so I take it .215 is still a leak and not OTA yet?

Looking forward to this for sure.

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Awesome write up matty, bought an OG RAZR of Swappa, should be here soon, so I take it .215 is still a leak and not OTA yet?

Looking forward to this for sure.

Yep, it's still a leak, there hasn't been another OTA that has come out yet. :)

umpire.20

Reaction score
MattyP,

As you know from our PMs, I did the .215 update. It was successful, (and VERY easy too).:biggrin: So, I'm gonna steal your "tag line"

" Another satisfied customer "

Thanks for your help.

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
umpire.20 said:
MattyP,

As you know from our PMs, I did the .215 update. It was successful, (and VERY easy too).:biggrin: So, I'm gonna steal your "tag line"

" Another satisfied customer "

Thanks for your help.

Awesome! We like satisfied customers 'round here! :D

Redsnk95

Reaction score
With the new Razr HD & M line supposedly getting JB this week, I wonder if the Razr Maxx and Razr will get the JB update. And if so, any anticipation if we can install the OTA update while on the .215 leak?

Or will we need to do a FDR and go back to .211?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Redsnk95 said:
With the new Razr HD & M line supposedly getting JB this week, I wonder if the Razr Maxx and Razr will get the JB update. And if so, any anticipation if we can install the OTA update while on the .215 leak?

Or will we need to do a FDR and go back to .211?

This has been discussed several times in this thread. no one knows for sure. Some have theorized that you would not have to go back, but we elk only know for sure when the ota comes out. Also on that topic, an FDR will not put you back to .211. It can be done however, i don't remember how. I'm sure matty can chime in if we need to go back