MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Fill me in on all that josh.its been a while since ive been on here myself.inbox me the links if u can.anything to get out the slump..other then that,everythings been well,i actually jst got bck frm Tahiti,solo vaca,definitely needed it..good to see Tis & the originals still around.hope everyone is doin ok

Private message pending

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BaSHa

Reaction score
Edit: Never mind found the answer.

I believe the following instructions should still work...

Going back to stock .211:
*On your pc, download and install Matt's Razr Utility 1.8 or 1.81 or 1.82. You can find 1.82 here:
Droid Razr Utility 1.82 [Windows] For Verizon Droid Razr And Droid Razr Maxx Only - DroidRzr.com
*Extract that utility to its own folder on your computer...you must extract the file on your pc. It will not work from your phone.
*After the utility is extracted, go to the Motorola drivers folder in the utility and make sure you have the latest Motorola drivers installed on your pc.
*make sure your phone is set to usb debugging mode (menu>system setting>developer options).
*Power your phone off. Then power your phone on while holding down your power, the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously.
*Connect your phone to your computer with the factory supplied usb cable.
*On your phone select AP Fastboot, then in the utility select option 1..."restore phone to stock .211. Do not unplug the usb cable until the utility finishes.
*When completed your phone should reboot to stock .211.
*After running option 1, restart phone to make sure all is fine.

There is also ... FoxKat's steps starting at post #48, here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-razr-maxx-ics-discussion/216737-ics-leak-215-a-5.html

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

Would love a little advice.

I have Razr Maxx with the .215 leak, just did a factory reset due to it starting to lag. I think I would like to update to Jelly Bean.

What's the best way to go forward?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited: