Matias Duarte says "Cannot say exact date, but will come out November".

doublea500

Reaction score
considering its from november 15th, i think its great that the november date is still on. best sign ive seen this whole time. not a leak, not a rumor, this is the guy. it shows the phone has not been delayed and we are just past the halfway mark of november. 15 days or less and ill have a galaxy nexus in my hands!

actually not a bad show. the host realllllly reminds me of conan obrien.

Last edited:

alucard9114

Reaction score
Matias said he did not want to steal Verizons Thunder which could translate to Verizon does not want to leak the date so all you impatient people out there will run to the store and buy a bloated peace of crap like the Razr or Rezound:blink:

Brimm

Reaction score
Yes! Finally some solid information! I'm glad Matias confirmed a November release because my phone may not make it another month.

gunit34328

Reaction score
@black_man_x alright think the chances are likely it will be November or December? Thanks panda

@dempsey2284 david.. it was a joke. Device will launch soon. really it does exist.. I have one.. others do too. and you will too...unless

that explains everything. p3droid was just screwing around with everybody...

Twitter

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
or had bad info... or both :icon_eek:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
To those who want to skip to the juicy part go to 25:10 :icon_ lala:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was so careful with his words, I wonder if he meant pre-orders in November... just speculatin' - regardless that would be better than what we were hearing before!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks wicked for where to fast fwd to. Yeah it looks like its about ready now if vzw dont mind we would like ti buy this thing sometime this year. Particularly in november.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums