Matching Apss

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
How would one go about changing the color of downloaded apps to match the apps included in The Cyan Rom or the Red Rom v.7? Thanks in Advance:motdroidhoriz:

Last edited:

droid_maine

Reaction score
How would one go about changing the color of downloaded apps to match the apps included in The Cyan Rom or the Red Rom v.7? Thanks in Advance:motdroidhoriz:

Let me make sure I understand the question...

You want to change the color of apps not previously themed... such as SetCPU, Astro, or your new favorite game for example right?

Assuming this is what you want to do, you would either have to use an App like BetterCut (which I have not used), or create your own MetaMorph theme for the the apps you want to change...

This like should get you started on Metamorph... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=591329

Good Luck,

-Ryan

Last edited:

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Metamorph would not work for apps stored in data/app. You have to use bettercut which I don't use as well.

OP
tyroniousdex

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
Thanks Jrummy. Your Roms are Perfect. I will try to figure out Better Cut now. What about a Black and Silver Theme? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

droid_maine

Reaction score
Metamorph would not work for apps stored in data/app. You have to use bettercut which I don't use as well.

Thanks Jrummy, I had forgotten about that...

Hey I saw in another post that someone wanted you to include Helix1 in goodies...

I would be willing to put together some themed helix1 apk installers for each of your colors if you would like to make them available... I already posted cyan theme helix1 in a separate thread...

-Ryan