1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Master Reset

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by frodoz737, Jun 7, 2011.

1. frodoz737

frodoz737 New Member

I have read most of the posts hear and other sites about the Commando, called Verizon, ect...

First question...If I root, remove VZ sw and de-bing this phone, can I do a Master Reset, with or without VZs help, back to original out of box condition, and "how"? This is just in case something goes wrong, I do not like the results, or the phone must be sent in for warranty issues. Never had a smartphone before, let alone an Android. Thanks.
  2. slimjimmy75

slimjimmy75 New Member

If you rename the apps from apk to bak, I think it is, with root explorer they will disappear. If you name them back they will re appear I've read. And I think you can un-root if you use super one click although I haven't tried it. Not sure if vz can tell you did all that. Good luck
Search tags for this page

casio commando hard reset

casio g zone commando hard reset

casio g'zone commando hard reset

does the gzone commando have a reset
factory reset gzone commando

hard reset casio commando

hard reset casio gzone

hard reset commando

hard reset gzone commando
how to hard reset gzone commando
how to reset casio commando