Massive issues

jonandsurfer

Reaction score
My phone is rooted and I'm not sure if the problems are occuring from my liquid rom but I have massive issues with contacts, google maps, launcher pro plus, contacts, video comera, phone calls, n maybe a few others I can't think of now. Any1 know of these problems or tell me how I can unroot my phone. Its becoming disastrous

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
J

jonandsurfer

Reaction score
Also having massive 3g problems with this phone

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
Do you REALLY think unrooting will make things the best they can be? You should just rewipe and flash, using my tutorial. If you are going to wipe your phone, you might as well get something better :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
J

jonandsurfer

Reaction score
Wat is rewipe n flash? N wat do they do? I've already flashed my rom mngr n have CM7 n Liquid backed up. I think liquid is messin my phone up but I like the options it offers. I kinda understand this but don't go into things idk. Wat do u thnk?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Wat is rewipe n flash? N wat do they do? I've already flashed my rom mngr n have CM7 n Liquid backed up. I think liquid is messin my phone up but I like the options it offers. I kinda understand this but don't go into things idk. Wat do u thnk?

You know, if you dont know what "Wipe and Flash" are, do you really think you need to be trying to switch ROMS on your phone?

Also, CM7 is a Droid 1 ROM, and is not at this time supported on the DX. As well, it seems Liquid as well is a D1 ROM...and as such, does not work with the Droid X.

You need to download the SBF file to get your DX back to stock...search around and you will find tutorials on what all apps to get as well as directions on how to do the process.

OP
J

jonandsurfer

Reaction score
I understand wat rewiping something does. I don't get the "flashing". I have a D1 n I may not kno everything but I kno how to switch roms n use them. I don't understand all the probs I have on my phone. I kno that there is some probs from the hacking. I restored my lgb n it kno glitches on certain scrolling but the other probs seem to b gone

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
I understand wat rewiping something does. I don't get the "flashing". I have a D1 n I may not kno everything but I kno how to switch roms n use them. I don't understand all the probs I have on my phone. I kno that there is some probs from the hacking. I restored my lgb n it kno glitches on certain scrolling but the other probs seem to b gone

I don't mean to be rude, but I can not understand what you are saying because of your... accent? :p