Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
At least one or two of us have ordered the device according to that thread above that I created. I'd imagine we'll all congregate in there to share our opinions/etc.

I'd be surprised to see anyone get theirs shipped to them before the Droid Life Deal is over, so unless Amazon/etc. keep the discount longer than DL, you could be looking at making a $130 decision based off of our opinions of something we paid less than $40 for.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least one or two of us have ordered the device according to that thread above that I created. I'd imagine we'll all congregate in there to share our opinions/etc.

I'd be surprised to see anyone get theirs shipped to them before the Droid Life Deal is over, so unless Amazon/etc. keep the discount longer than DL, you could be looking at making a $130 decision based off of our opinions of something we paid less than $40 for.
Mine is held up due to the snow storm. Tracking showed it was due to arrive yesterday but it's in West Virginia. Fed Ex shipped from Texas to Virginia. Went to Maryland and now it's in WV. I was on Amazon last night and looked up the same watch and it was $39.99 Prime shipped.
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IGJ67R2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1453472153&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=martian+notifier&dpPl=1&dpID=41zeBUS-OGL&ref=plSrch
Fwiw, my bottles of e juice that were supposed to be 2 day ship from Tennessee are also stuck in the snow storm as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Mine is held up due to the snow storm. Tracking showed it was due to arrive yesterday but it's in West Virginia. Fed Ex shipped from Texas to Virginia. Went to Maryland and now it's in WV. I was on Amazon last night and looked up the same watch and it was $39.99 Prime shipped.
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IGJ67R2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1453472153&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=martian+notifier&dpPl=1&dpID=41zeBUS-OGL&ref=plSrch
Fwiw, my bottles of e juice that were supposed to be 2 day ship from Tennessee are also stuck in the snow storm as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
Not to keep beating a closed thread, but I ordered a new car mount from DL Deals last week that was supposed to be delivered last Saturday. It's just now out for delivery today.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since it's closed we can just stay off topic instead of opening a rant thread about Fed Ex. They have become awful at arrival date scheduling. I used to prefer them because they were very accurate and fast coming from the west coast but now everything I order that ships that method promises 2-3 day delivery but ends up taking 5-7 business days. It's been like that for a few months now. They don't seem to have recovered from the hack that shut them down prior to Christmas still.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah, most of the things I order either come USPS or UPS. Some even come DHL for a ways and then hand off to USPS. I seem to have better luck with those than the rare item that comes Fedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.