Marking a Post as Read

CNLNC

Reaction score
Is there a way you can mark the posts you have read as "already read". This would help when going through all the posts for new info and knowing which ones you have already read. Thanks for the info.

OP
C

CNLNC

Reaction score
I'll answer my own question. I think when you read a thread the title of the thread goes from bold print to normal print. I just noticed this as I was reading new threads. I could be wrong, but that is what i am seeing.

cakzoh

Reaction score
I am new to Droid, Droid forum, mobile web use, etc. Where do I go to find out how to use the forum? Is there a beginners section? I don't want to do the wrong thing!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am new to Droid, Droid forum, mobile web use, etc. Where do I go to find out how to use the forum? Is there a beginners section? I don't want to do the wrong thing!

If you have any questions on how to use the forum, just post here and someone will be happy to answer them for you. You may want to review the faq's if you haven't already. :welcome: to the Forum.

cakzoh

Reaction score
Thanks I'm very happy to be here. I am still trying to get used to the site. It is a little confusing in the beginning but I'm sure I'll get there. I did read the FACs and that was helpful!! Thanks.;)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there a way you can mark the posts you have read as "already read". This would help when going through all the posts for new info and knowing which ones you have already read. Thanks for the info.

Welcome to both of you! Glad to have you in the forum. You'll both get the hang of this place soon enough. Unfortunately, that also leads to spending WAY more time here than you ever meant to.... :shocked: