Reaction score
I have not been able to buy anything from the droid market,
It just keeps Saying that There is a network Error,

Any guesses ?

OP
S

Sonny_TMCF

Reaction score
No i have not. i have added some free apps. i have just been unable to buy any apps

scf

Reaction score
If your wifi is on, try turning it off. Open the web browser, hit google/yahoo/etc then close the browser. Then try the market again.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have you renamed/deleted any stock apps?

Indeed I did.

I can still download and install apps. However when I go to buy one, it gives me the error. I don't know if I would get this at all but, I am trying to change my credit card info cause I changed banks.

For more info, I am rooted running UD 7.0

Last edited:

Tri

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I can download free apps fine but when i go to buy one I get "A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen" this happens no matter what sort of coverage level I have :frown:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Probably a stupid ? but just to make sure you do have a google checkout account right? Linked to the same email you have set up on your phone.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had this problem.

Only solution for me was to go to Google Checkout, register my credit card there and then buy from the app market as usual.

Hope this helps.

Did that, Now, I can buy it, BUT, it still won't download. I emailed the dev and he said it's a market issue. Nothing he can do to update his app, Google just has to fix the market.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had this problem.

Only solution for me was to go to Google Checkout, register my credit card there and then buy from the app market as usual.

Hope this helps.

Did that, Now, I can buy it, BUT, it still won't download. I emailed the dev and he said it's a market issue. Nothing he can do to update his app, Google just has to fix the market.

Did you install the latest UD 7? He also has an app update that may help. If you do have the latest UD7, I would recommend doing a wipe and reinstall. Well, actually I would do a reinstall first and if that didn't fix it, then I would do a wipe and reinstall. I've never had this issue, so I'm not sure mine is the best advice, but IT'S FREE!!!:icon_ banana:

Good luck.