marketplace refunds

setlab

Reaction score
Anyone ever have any problems getting refunds in the app marketplace? I've read a couple blogs where people in the past haven't gotten refunds after they uninsulated apps that they didn't want before the 24hr test period was up. And when would they charge my credit card, would it be right away or after the 24 hour refund period? I'm kind of a little hesitant to buy some of the more expensive apps just because of that.

justinc101011

Reaction score
I have ALWAYS got my refunds as long as you click uninstall and refund from your download section of the market it will refund you. Those people prolly just uninstalled through settings.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
My experience is the same as justinc101011's. I've returned Moxier ($24.99) without any issues. I've also returned several less expensive apps. If it isn't refunded properly then dispute the charge.

dominus

Reaction score
yeah my only refund returned seemed to work well butt i was tap happy and bought it a second time after i refunded it and it wont let me refund again haha not to mention i bought it with my old card thats no longer activated so since i cant actually pay for it i guess i just cant use it

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have always gotten my refund. I think most of the time when you hear stories about people not getting their refund is because maybe they already have gotten a refund for the app once before, or they were past the 24 hours. I think a lot of people think if they buy the app and it works good for them, but there is an update to it and it doesn't work just as good for them then they are entitled to a refund even if they are past the 24 hours.