Marketplace oddities?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just as a test, can you find the app in Androlib.com, AndroidZoom.com or Appsbrain.com? If so, try using your barcode app on the QR code.

OP
D

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
The factory default reset seems to have worked. As a test, I did a search for the lwp that wouldn't show up before, Droid Eye Lite, and found it right away.

I still have to re-download all my apps and hope that the ones I paid for remember that I paid for them.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Who is the developer of Droid Eye Lite?

I can't find Droid Eye Lite on AppBrain.com and AndroLib.com!?

OP
D

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
The Marketplace search pulls it up as Droid Eye Lite by Christian Tschoepe. Once you install it, the lwp listing is Blue Droid Eye, animation by TeamNuc.

And so far, most of my apps have remembered me, with reasonable exception. I had to sign back into Fring and Seesmic, but I think that might have been it. Even World War remembered me with-out having to do anything.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to say this.

While I in the Verizon store, another guy came in with the Droid. When he heard me explain my problem to the guy at the counter, he said that his started out the same way. GPS was running slow, often timing out, an it was always getting force closes and running laggy. All of which mine has been doing for about a week. I was working through the process of uninstalling apps to see if one was causing it.

He just ignored his errors until he was locked out of Google. Google everything. Not just his email, but also Marketplace and about 3/4 of his apps. Now he has to jump through the hoops with Verizon and Google to try and get his account fixed. Granted, I just have his word that he didn't do anything to cause it, but you never know.

So let this serve as a warning. Always back your stuff up.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok Im not getting it to show up, so let me ask, I do a system restart, undr settings right? Now, Im not rooted, is their a prog I can get to back up apps?

Ya'd think I'd know this lol

OP
D

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
I think a system restart might be a bit drastic if the only issue you're having is not finding an app on the market.

But I'm not sure how they did it. I handed it over, they tinkered with it for a minute, and handed it back and had me sign in.