Marketplace app gone...?

Scott0719

Reaction score
So I went to go onto the android market and it prompted me to agree to something. I don't know if I hit decline or the back or home button but I was taken back to my home screen and now the marketplace app isn't on my home screen or the app menu. I can't seem to figure out how to get it back. Anyone have a solution?

My phone is not rooted or anything. I thought going to the market website and simply sending it to my phone would do the trick but I don't see anywhere to do that.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Look for it as "Play Store". If you don't see it, reboot and you should see "Play Store" in the app drawer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
S

Scott0719

Reaction score
Lol oh geeze. I feel so dumb. Thank you I don't know how long it would have taken for me to figure that one out.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problem. You aren't the first to ask and won't be the last.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jillysmailbox

Reaction score
Thank you!!

I've been searching everywhere for the answer to this because my Market Place "disappeared" too!! I would never have figured that one out...thank you! dancedroid

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Play Store continually force closed on my OG Droid until I cleared the its cache and data (in case anyone else is haivng the same problem).

Dalinstom

Reaction score
I think the news about Play Store was everywhere several days ago. google just united every piece of info and all its services into one big service.

Rasmussener

Reaction score
I think the news on Channel store was everywhere a few days. each piece of information comes from Google USA and all its services in a great service.