Market?

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
Ok, So I just flashed sapphire 1.1.1 for my droid after wiping cache/data and I am slightly confused. I have looked for an answer but have not seen it so if I missed it I apologize.......Market does not appear to be installed on my phone and in turn none of my programs are synching. Also there is no "setup" screen so its not set up to sync with google and when I go in to add account I can not get it to work. Please let me know if anyone can help me with these issues.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
You need to install the gapps.zip also (or whatever it's called). Google apps are not included and must be installed in addition to the ROM (they are provided via Rom Manager install or from cvpcs's website). Gmail, Vending, etc.... are Google apps and not source based apps.

OP
J

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
you need to install the gapps.zip also (or whatever it's called). Google apps are not included and must be installed in addition to the rom (they are provided via rom manager install or from cvpcs's website). Gmail, vending, etc.... Are google apps and not source based apps.

tyvm......

wingdo

Reaction score
It's like no one reads the initial post of new releases.

sapphire:releases:1.1.1 [CCRoms Wiki]

Side note: If you use ROM Manager, it will even ask you during the process of choosing Sapphire if you want to install google apps. Check the checkbox.