1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market wont read my apps?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by RoyR80, Jan 12, 2012.

1. RoyR80

RoyR80 New Member

This is the screen i get when i go to "my apps" ???:blink:
    I cleared data and cache first, nothing. Uninstalled, reupdated, nothing. Tried running "fix permissions", nope.... (yes, I'm rooted)

Attached Files:

2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Did mean to leave you hanging after give you some recommendations on how to fix the issue. If clearing data and cache don't work then maybe uninstall and reinstall will help.
  3. Einsteindks

Einsteindks Member

This is a very common problem. My old Ally has the same update, but it works fine. Go figure. A decent work-around is free; AppBrain from the market.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. denklau

denklau New Member

I had a similar problem with my Razr awhile back. My issue was something with my market links. I ended up using ROM Toolbox to clear my market links and restored them very carefully (about 10 at a time) until I had everything back.

If you search around, it is a very common problem with various reasons for it happening. I know there is a market log file you can get to (I don't remember how off the top of my head, I'll try to find a link) but the log will give you more insight into what is going on.