Market Update 2.6.6 on MIUI 0.12.3.2

crackedvenom

Reaction score
whoa whoa. no need for the tear gas, were cool!

just flashed it now. im with one of the posters that said the top took up too much space. it does. way too much. ill probably never use your suggestions so its a pointless thing to have, though some people may. also my games, apps, etc part gets cut off. im sure this will be fixed though

edit: i like the big font. though that makes less items appear too

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I got the exact same thing from the Dark Market.zip I tried deleting the apk in /system/app and replacing with the original apk and the market works (green instead of black now), but the spacing is still off.

Try this zip for people having FC's

Works for me, except some of the icons are getting cut off.

Last edited:

johall07

Reaction score
these are the best kinds of threads.......anyway still no luck with this?

mskks64

Reaction score

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
for those of you getting this to work on other roms please upload a zip or text file of the build.prop so i can debug and see why this isnt working.

as of now i dont support this app because its not officially released by google yet. and as users of other roms have also reported; graphical issues. if i can get it working i may add it as an add-on but will not release it in the rom updates until its been officially released/reported fully working on the droid.

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As a follow up. I can get the market to work, but only temporarily. The market will be working and I can download and install an app, but the next day it will FC. I had to go through the whole process twice and both times when I tried the market the next afternoon it will FC on me.
I can't remember if I rebooted my phone after I got it working and just never checked it again until the next day or if it has something to do w/ the phone being on for a while. Either way, I have had to go back to the old market. I can't keep flashing a new market it everyday to get it to work.

RevivaL

Reaction score
any word on working to get 2.2.7 to work? i know it fixes those issues with thetext. any fix would be amazing. any time i try to replace it just fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Works for me fine the only thing is some of the content is cut off I dont understand why it wouldnt just update it worked fine on Ultimate droid for me and all I had to do was update the market no flashing or anything. All it is , is a market update should just work

fichdak

Reaction score
In case anyone's still looking, here's the newest market. No graphical errors and works on MIUI.

Flash this through Clockwork.

20101224213129.jpg

ksjanes

Reaction score
From recovery, format cache. Should fix FC....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk