dragon36

Reaction score
ok it seems to get it to work proberly you need to

1. Clear Data and Cache
2. Install Titanium Backup
3. Uninstall Market from with in TB
4. Flash new Market.
5. Enjoy It

Im running it fine with these steps, if someone else would like to test it and let me know how it works for them please. There are a few text alignment issues, but nothing that seems to stop anyone from using it.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
ok it seems to get it to work proberly you need to

1. Clear Data and Cache
2. Install Titanium Backup
3. Uninstall Market from with in TB
4. Flash new Market.
5. Enjoy It

Im running it fine with these steps, if someone else would like to test it and let me know how it works for them please. There are a few text alignment issues, but nothing that seems to stop anyone from using it.

ahh dang, i get constant fc. i did it just like you said too. hmm.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not blaming anyone on anything. I'm simply saying wrong forum, but alas, everyone is always so defensive around here when they get pointed out. It's like no one has a good tough layer of skin anymore.

And we root to attain more control over the very devices we own. Because after plopping the money down, this phone belongs to me; not Verizon, not Motorola, but me. And I want as much control over my device as possible.

It's not in the wrong place.

He's using that ROM and asking if any one else has issues with it.

Without searching the general threads, it would be a good place to begin his quest for a possible solution, especially if someone else running that ROM had successfully installed that update.

khaf

Reaction score
These forums are entertaining lol. Im sorry just bored and havent posted in a while.

jdellingson7

Reaction score
Defensive? Not in the slightest; but like I said, there's no reason this should be up in the MIUI forum since it isn't a MIUI bug/issue. This should have been posted in Droid Hacks, Hacking Help or Droid Applications. But maybe it's just me, and I'm one of the few people who actually follows proper forums etiquette.

Well It works perfectly fine on UD 2.4.0 so that leaves only the Rom

gujupmp88

Reaction score
Try this zip for people having FC's

Works for me, except some of the icons are getting cut off.

aefc31e4-19ea-4a2f.jpg
aefc31e4-1a0c-5e38.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fichdak

Reaction score
blah blah blah

What you say really doesn't matter. No one was asking you for anything, as neither your opinion nor your authority is any more valid than any other MIUI user's. You are arguing for the sake of arguing and are the most stubborn and defensive poster I have ever seen on this forum. No matter where I see a post of yours, it is filled with arrogance and a baseless tone of superiority, but is strangely lacking in anything helpful or constructive.

Why does it affect you if someone is interested in upgrading to a newer version of a certain app and posts a thread in hopes of figuring out their problems with said app? You said that the update consists of only UI differences and added features, but then you say that somehow isn't enough to warrant wanting it. By this logic, there is no reason for you to use MIUI. What does it offer? Oh yeah, added features and UI changes.

This forum is for people who want to customize their phones for the fun of it. It comprises hackers and people who like to mod. These people will obviously want to update and try out new things and then report back to the devs of whatever ROM they’re using if there are issues. What gives you the authority to come and pooh-pooh someone (a group of people, actually) trying to do just that? Two separate mods came and plainly said you were wrong. It’s sad and pathetic.

"If you don't have anything productive to add to the topic at hand then please move along."

I believe you don't know what that phrase means, or it's meaning completely escapes you.

I very much do know what that idiom means. It's not my fault that you weren't intelligent enough to have inferred what I meant by my statement.

You're a contradictory hypocrite who is guilty of precisely what you're complaining about. Direct enough for you?

By the way, could the post of yours that I'm quoting be any more redundant?

Oh, and if you're going to use semicolons so frequently, you should probably learn how to use them properly.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
lets just all ignore zero. your post explains it all. every post ive seen of his is usually defensive and stubborn. ive noticed this. i think im just going to ignore him in the settings. it will make this forum a much more better place.

on topic since zero likes to get us off topic.
im going to flash the version now and try it

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Zero hasn't been in this thread since (early) early this morning while in discussion with the Mod Team - a point was made for the community by the Mods and Zero removed himself from the thread- there is no need to keep bringing it up, as the issue has already been resolved

Please return to the Topic of Discussion

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ok gentlemen let's stop the bickering and move on. I will drop tear gas in here if this keeps up : )

Seriously though, please stop the fighting and move on.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my Droid