Market question

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by stevenfstein1, Mar 28, 2011.

1. stevenfstein1

stevenfstein1 New Member

have the new TB and so far loving it. For my use no problem with battery but external speaker not as good as D1. The question I have though is on the D1 when I went to the market I had an 'update all' button to refresh my apps. Don't see that anymore. Thought that was a feature of a Droid release and was not UI specific. Any suggestions? BTW - best feature for me by far is abililty to bulk delete emails in delete folder and ability to undelete or move if I put them there by mistake. D1 had no such ability. What a royal PITA!

Thanks.... steve
  2. ForeverInOur

ForeverInOur New Member

did you have a bunch of updates available?
  3. stevenfstein1

stevenfstein1 New Member

Yep... on each app I see the auto-update setting but the button on top was not there. Not a big deal but was just wondering. What surprised me was that virtually every app I had installed on the D1 was brought over to the TB - nothing I had to do except set up my screens. Scores and stuff did not come over but I can start Angry Birds again. Beautiful!!!!
  4. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 New Member

Mine was like that for the first day or so that I had my thunderbolt but then it updated to the new market and my update all option came back.