1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market problem?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by Mr.Droid2, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Droid2

Mr.Droid2 New Member

So, I found a site that you can download any app from your phone. When I download it off the internet it doesnt show up in the market. It just showes it in the downloads file. My friend has a D1 and he download an app off the website and it showes up in his market and mine doesnt. :icon_evil:

Help!
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Can you explain this with a little more detail so we can figure out exactly how to answer this ?

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
  3. Mr.Droid2

Mr.Droid2 New Member

Alright, so there is a website that you can download any apps for free. I downloaded beautiful widgets app. I went to check the market and went to see if it was in my downloads and it was there. It only showes it in my files. But my friend downloaded an app and also checked his market to see if it was in his downloads and there it was. His showes and mine doesn't. He has a Droid1 and I have the Droid2
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Discussion of free paid apps is not allowed. This thread is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.