Market Now On The Web

OP
AngryHatter

AngryHatter

Reaction score
They have already acknowledged the problem.
If you try to download an app, it'll take you to yet another sign in page, different from the normal google login.
But that too, is broken at the moment.
This will kill appbrain and like minded sites.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting that Google made the app Market available on line, just two weeks or so after an upgrade to Snow Leopard brought Apple's App Store available for downloading apps on Macs.

Now what's the deal with these apps? If you download them can you use them on your computer? What's the point of the Market on line?

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Interesting that Google made the app Market available on line, just two weeks or so after an upgrade to Snow Leopard brought Apple's App Store available for downloading apps on Macs.

Now what's the deal with these apps? If you download them can you use them on your computer? What's the point of the Market on line?

might just be for convenience or something for when you get a new phone, just copy/paste into the sdcard, which still really isn't necessary, so I've no clue.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
You can browse the Android market and when you hit install it goes straight to your phone. Sort of like appbrain fast web installer.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

nakhleh926

Reaction score
You can browse the Android market and when you hit install it goes straight to your phone. Sort of like appbrain fast web installer.

oh, that's cool, I wouldn't use it but it's cool.

OP
AngryHatter

AngryHatter

Reaction score

Why not?
I love it.
I'll set up a queue of apps and when I turn my phone on they'll install without having to search for apps on my phone?
Awesome.
I didn't like appbrain, but this is google directly involved.

nakhleh926

Reaction score

Why not?
I love it.
I'll set up a queue of apps and when I turn my phone on they'll install without having to search for apps on my phone?
Awesome.

I don't have internet :p, but it didn't seem too complicated to begin with, I use titanium backup so it really takes a matter of seconds to reinstall after every wipe.

OP
AngryHatter

AngryHatter

Reaction score

Why not?
I love it.
Awesome.

I don't have internet :p, but it didn't seem too complicated to begin with, I use titanium backup so it really takes a matter of seconds to reinstall after every wipe.

And yet you posted on the interwebz via your phone? :blink:

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Why not?
I love it.
Awesome.

And yet you posted on the interwebz via your phone? :blink:

yus

OP
AngryHatter

AngryHatter

Reaction score
It's working now.
Lists all your apps etc.

w00t.