1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market not working

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rerodgers, Sep 30, 2011.

1. rerodgers

rerodgers New Member

When I go into my market to try to search for apps, a window pops up reading 'a network error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen.' This has been going on for about a week and I'd really like to be able to search and install new apps again sometime soon! I have the Incredible 2. How do I fix this? :blink:
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Not sure of a specific fix, but when I've had market issues in the past I corrected them one of two ways: 1) from the home screen/menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/market/clear data. 2) from the home screen/menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/market/uninstall updates.

Good luck
  3. rerodgers

rerodgers New Member

Neither of those worked, but I cleared the cache and force stop and that combination made it work again. thanks for the help.