1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

market not updating system apps

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by joeyx2, Nov 26, 2010.

1. joeyx2

joeyx2 New Member

I've got UD2.1 and any market apps that r in the system like adw and facebook r the two I'm having problems with r not updating. Getting update unsuccessful. Tried clearing data from application setting but still a no go. Any fix for this???

Youtube doesn't update ether,
  2. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy New Member

Im having same issue with adw/ud launcher, as far as facebook, the facebook app does not intstall with the rom, & dont install it via ud settings apps, install it directly from the market & ur updatez will work fine for that.
  3. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

my YouTube works fine. To get adw to work first download launcher pro, then remove UD launcher ( I used titanium backup) , then reboot, and finally install adw.
  4. cockerkingdom

cockerkingdom New Member

Didn't work for me. Used TBU-Pro. Still get error symble on re-boot. Others are having this issue also. Many posts here and on UD's site. The message received when re-booting is: signature verification failed.