1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market missing apps

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by lcarbrey, Dec 15, 2009.

1. lcarbrey

lcarbrey New Member

I had an application installed on my phone. Had to switch to a replacement phone due to a charging issue. I'm trying to install everything I had before, and one particular application isn't found no matter how I search for it. Is there some kind of refresh to the market list I need to do or is it normal for things to drop off their list even by search? I had done the original install of it around the 25th of November so it hasn't been too long. It's called the Smart Shopping list, there was both a free and a paid version.
  2. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

i've noticed a similar problem from time to time.

occasionally a developers takes it off to work on changes and other times...well I don't know.

A game like Quake was taken off the market listings but you can still find it in other places.........like [ AndroLib.com ]
    Search there to see if you can find your app until it is put back on the marketplace.
  3. lcarbrey

lcarbrey New Member

Great, is that a place I can download the app from?
  4. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

5. lcarbrey

lcarbrey New Member

Thanks again, excuse my ignorance.... I had been there just don't see where I say 'download'. This is so different to my old palm treo and using the palm software to install everything to the phone.
  6. lcarbrey

lcarbrey New Member

The app is back in the market so I was able to use the code to find it and reinstall it, thanks everyone for the help.
Search tags for this page

missing apps