Market Issues

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by phatneff, Jun 15, 2010.

1. schollianmj

schollianmj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ai had this issue last night... nothing would download. i went back to petes rooted stock 2.1 that comes with teh radio update from rommanager... wiped and installed. market started working agin. went to Buggy 1.1 market was still working. went to pete's new .2 froyo and nothing worked... no market. no texts, couldnt get t my Email... wiped and went back to buggy 1.1 backup, still nothing. re-downloaded the stock rooted with radio 2.1 again and everything started working again. wiped and did a clean install of buggy 1.1 adn so far so good, minus wifi tethering... Im now tethering with a backup i had of team Chaos froyo since it has the built in USB tether in it... No clue what is going on... maybe google is rising up against our favorite Devs??

2. captaincanada84

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having a kinda weird issue in the market currently. It's trying to download/install the Weather Channel app...but it wont ever actually finish downloading it. So its constantly running...but not doing anything. And when i click cancel download...Market force-closes on me.

3. captaincanada84

Ratings:
    +0
    Nevermind...fixed it. Just went to Applications, then Manage Applications...and then went to Market and wiped data. That fixed it.

4. phatneff

phatneff Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I go to Applications/Manage Applications, I don't have a Market app to manage. Maybe that's the problem! How do I get it there???

EDIT: Being the retard that I am, I forgot to filter it to ALL so that I could see the Market. Anyway, when I cleared cache in there, it still didn't work.

#16 phatneff, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010